Saturday, October 27, 2012

Well, never say I didn't warn you!

It has come to my attention that I have been neglecting something that use to be quite important to me.  I use to spend many hours doing it and many hours just thinking about it.  The object in question...eating CHOCOLATE.  What did you think it was?  Oh, my blog?  I guess I haven't been doing that much lately either.  :)

Seriously though, this is not me making a promise that my blog will all of a sudden contain pages of new material or endless pictures.  This is my promise however that I did not forgot about this long lost love and if I ever own my own computer again, I will faithfully return to this once fun past time.  Until then I only promise a glimpse here and there.

This weeks glimpse...

Moroni is starting to win the battle of Violet's heart.  I really thought this kid was 100% in Mommy camp.  But alas, Moroni truly has a gift.

I turned 31 this past week.  I have truly enjoyed the last 31 years of my life and I hope I pray I get many more.  I loved the fact that on this Birthday I got to spend time with our family, a few friends and best of all I was not pregnant or nursing.  It was truly a glorious day.  Thanks Mom and Dad for bringing me into this world.  Moroni especially is grateful. 
 
 
Tune into our next installment of The Captain and his Angels.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are so old!! I can at least say I am still 30 for one more day!! I miss you and your beautiful family. I think more of us than just Moroni are grateful that you are in this world. Happy Birthday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Now, your personalized Priesthood Line of Authority is beautifully laminated featuring the classic portrait of Jesus Christ by the renowned artist Greg Olsen.

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers