Friday, April 29, 2011

Change is coming

Recently we have found out that change is going to be a big part of our life.  I'm a person who doesn't mind change as long as it's change that I like.  So in other words I am normal.  I like fun and new things as along as they are covered in chocolate or wrapped in a pretty bow.  Even Madelyn is enjoying change.  Just recently, she has moved into a "big girl bed" and loving every minute of it.  The funny part has been the fact that after she is done with naptime she still sits and waits on her bed, calling my name until I come in her room and get her.  Soon I know that will change! 

She just loves her new bed.

Change continues to happen has we are now changing where we live.  Moroni has gotten a job in a different city in WI and we will be moving.  We will be changing jobs, houses, schools, dance, sports, our address and even our friends.  The above changes do not have anything to do with Chocolate so therefore I am not a fan!  I love where we live.  Love it.  I love the people, the city, our home and most of all the smiles on my kids faces as we enjoy this place together.  As we prepare to sell our home, our Realtor advised that we paint our kitchen from this amazing "chocolate purple" color to something more neutral.
See this beautiful color?  I love it.  It was so rich and I fell in love the moment I saw it.  I am also hoping that we will have what the picture states "bless our home."  I hope we are blessed with a fast sale, fast friendships and a pause button to enjoy the here and now.
So as I paint over the color I fell in love with.  I am reminded that not only is change coming, but it is clearly here to stay!!

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved that wall too so I am sad you have to paint over it. I am sure the house will sell soon because it's such a nice house and in such a nice location. We're excited for you and your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Deb. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your family. Moving is hard, but blessings will come!

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers