What a GREAT birthday! The big 29 came and went yesterday and the race is on to the even bigger 30. My thought "bring it on!" I am just so LOVING my life that the idea of another year to enjoy it sounds great. As I keep getting older I am realizing 29 things....
1. I know the only thing I can control is my attitude.
2. I came to find out I LOVE pedicures. (thanks Monk)
3. I love being married. My hubby is truly my soul mate.
4. I love my kids laughter more than almost anything in the world
5. I love Chocolate(okay that I knew a long time ago).
6. I really love people who love me for me(pregnant and all).
7. I am very blessed with parents who worry too much, but I know love me.
8. Your siblings really can be some of your closest friends.
9. The "attitude of gratitude" is not just a cliche.
10. "With God anything is possible."
11. Not a shocker...but I love being spoiled! But, I also love to spoil others.
12. There is a lot more to being a parent then just feeding, clothing and putting a roof over your kids heads.
13. The more I learn, the less I know!
14. Pink really is my favorite color.
15. Laughter is truly the best medicine. I LOVE to laugh!!
16. The Book of Mormon is true.
17. Lobster really is worth the price...YUM!
18. I love people who make just as much of an effort as I do in a relationship.
19. Music really does change your mood.
20. Dancing with Moroni and our girls is one of my favorite things.
21. I love to smile and I LOVE fun!!
22. Moroni is a better dancer than me. However, I think together we are magic.
23. Nothing better than a sweet book that makes you happy.
24. No matter how hard you try you will lose "hair pretties" and socks every single day.
25. You can not change someone else's attitude.
26. No one can "make you feel" anything. We choose to feel that way.
27. I LOVE being a Mom and I LOVE having 3.5 girls.
28. The power of prayer is true. God is always listening. We simply have to talk.
29. MIRACLES happen everyday!!!
Here is to another 29 years!!!
(What's on your list?)
- ► 2011 (83)