Friday, October 15, 2010

What stinks?

Ellie had a soccer game last night that ended right around dusk.  As all the parents and children were folding up chairs, saying goodbyes and heading towards their cars we all stopped at a movement running across the soccer field.  It was a SKUNK and it was CHARGING.  I have never seen a mass of people move so fast and buckle in so quickly.  Chairs were thrown in the backs of cars, children were screaming about a skunk and fathers who were other wise very manly were rushing to get into the cars as well.  The whole event only took minutes but I could not stop laughing at the absurdity of this one little black and white animal and how much control it had over dozens of people.  I don't even think an Elephant could of cleared a soccer field as fast as this little skunk.  The last we saw of it, it was headed towards to port-a-pottys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness! I just knew there was a good story there. After having to deal with skunk stink in my house this week I have to say I'd be booking it to the car as fast as possible too!

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers