Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Okay, so I stole my daughters brush.

When you move a few things happen.  You change location, neighbors, friends, grocery store and where everything fits into your new kitchen.  Another thing that happens are things magically disappear in a move.  For example, my brush.  For some odd reason, I cannot find my hair brush.  It's like it vanished into thin air.  So in this situation I have decided to do what anyone else that lives less than five minutes away from Target and Wal-Mart would do.  I stole one of my daughter's brush.  That's right.  I went and took Ellie's brush and I have been using it ever since.   I had to laugh at myself as I brushed through my hair this morning.  I thought wow, life is grand I am here in a new place using my daughters "Tangled" hair brush.  I think we all need a good laugh sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Keep smiling, Deb! :-)

    I know I'll be smiling as I picture you using her Tangled hairbrush!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers