Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear Blog,

Sometimes I think your blog can be like a journal.  So I am writing in my blog like it is a journey entry today and not like dozens of people read this.

Ellie does the funniest thing and she has since she was a baby.  You will go to take a picture of her and for some odd reason when  you say "3" or "cheese" her eyes turn to look at something else.  She is still facing you smiling all ready expect she is looking at something else.  I realized it again yesterday as she was getting her dance pictures and I laughed.  She truly has done this for years.  I started to wonder what she was looking at?  A fairy perhaps or some really cool hula dancer?  I just want to remember moments like that.

Savannah likes to get your attention by coming up in your face and making her eyes as big as they can go(and they are already big and blue).  This is to let you know she is serious about what she is talking about.  It truly is the cutest thing.  Sometimes she even adds "Mom, this is serious."

Madelyn can not say the word Milk.  She can say "I luv u Mommy," but can't say Milk.  Everything she drinks is "water"(in her cute way of saying water).  I tried to practice with her last night and I would show her water and then milk.  Both things are apparently water and that's just how she likes it.  She also has a nick name for Savannah...its "Sa Sa."  I love to hear her say it.  She runs around the house(literally now) sayings "Sa Sa," " Sa, Sa."  "I luv u Sa Sa."  I think "Sa Sa" has a new fan.

I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent you three to us!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture of the kids! Tell Sa Sa and Madelyn I hope they feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! How on earth did you get them to all look at the camera and smile?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable picture! All three of your girls are so beautiful. The stories are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gals are ADORABLE!!! Love the pic and the stories about each of them. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is just so precious. Seriously. And I love hearing little stories like that. What tender moments. Its good to write them down to remember them when they are all grown up. can't wait to have a muffin of my own one day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are beautiful! Just like their mom! I'm excited to see you next week, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family! I'm glad you blog, too. I love reading about your sweet girls. Are you still with Mary Kay? Anymore trips to Dallas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls look gorgeous!!! The dresses were definitely a perfect choice!! I love you guys and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers