Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bowling with Uncle Dave

We were so blessed to have my awesome oldest brother David come and spend some quality time with our family.  He is a great brother and a fun Uncle.  The girls just love him and it was fun to have my big brother around.  We decided to show Dave a good time by taking him bowling.

Super Dave started us out.  I think he had a couple strikes!!

Then came "captain."  He had cute names for each of us.

"Captain" put my name under "Hottie."  So our girls kept cheering "Go hottie go.  Go hottie go."  Yes, he did feel kind of bad:).

Here's Ellie and Savannah cheering for Uncle Dave.

Madelyn was actually the only one who didn't really enjoy herself.  I think she wanted to bowl too.  Maybe next year baby!

Ellie ended up with 2 strikes, Savannah's score was in the 80's, and all 6 of us had a good time.  Thanks Uncle Dave for a very fun time!!  WE love you!!

2 comments:

  1. I love bowling!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

    Max just asked Eric and I yesterday if we could go bowling soon. It's always a great time for everyone! What a great way to spend an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked super fun! I'm glad you had your brother come visit, we love when family comes to visit! :) And that is a DARLING picture of Madelyn and everyone else...but I especially loved that one. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers