Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hot and Cold

I think a lot of times people run "hot" and "cold."  I can tell sometimes when I have run into someone and they are having a good day or a bad one.  This past weekend was one where I was "hot" and "cold" A LOT.  I was "hot" about the fact that we had a three day weekend.  I love it when we get a whole extra day as a family.  I was "cold" about my ever growing to do list.  I was "hot" about the great food and fun I had on Memorial day.  I was "cold" when it all had to end and today had to come.  I was "hot" in knowing that we are now in June. We celebrate our anniversary this month and Moroni always plans something sweet.  But mostly I am just cold...because for the fifth June in a row I have a wicked cold that kept me up all night.  So here is to all things "hot" and "cold." 

4 comments:

  1. Oh No, Deb! I had no idea that you were getting so sick! I'm so sorry!!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero!!! You are sick, probably feel like death, yet you still post! You are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I am hot and cold all the time too, seriously. Some days I'm like, I can handle this thing called life. And other times, I want to say forget it. I give up! lol. I hear ya sister!!! Glad you guys had a good long weekend though. Hope you get feeling better!! loves

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers