Friday, June 18, 2010

"Mommy, when I have a baby..."

...will you come visit me?" 

Why are kids so cute??  We were driving back home today and Ellie wanted to know if I would come visit her when she had a baby?  It was so sweet and cute I had to laugh.  Savannah then asked if I would visit her too?  I let them both know that I would not only visit them but I would stay with them as long as they wanted.  A huge cheer erupted in my van.  I also made it clear that I do not want to be a grandma for a very long time and that they need to be 30 and very happily married first:).

I LOVE having our girls!!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty darn cute! But trust me, you don't want them to be nearly 30 before having kids or being married, haha. :) take it from someone with experience, its lonely!

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers