Thursday, March 17, 2011

For my Dad!

Happy St. Patricks Day!  Over the last few years this day has come to mean more for me because it means so much to someone I care a lot about...my Dad.  My Dad in the last few years has really come to embrace his Irish heritage and their fashion.  I love my Dad dearly and so I thought in honor of him I would look up some fun facts about this day.  So here goes:

1. St. Patrick wasn’t Irish
2. JFK forgot St. Patrick’s Day
3. There are more Irish-Americans than Irish
4. A lot more pints on St. Patrick’s Day
5. The Chicago River runs green


(To find full details of each fact visit... http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0317/Five-fun-facts-for-St.-Patrick-s-Day/The-Chicago-River-runs-green )




To the BEST Papa and the greatest Dad...Happy St. Patty's Daddy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backround

Followers