Sunday, March 27, 2011

Violet's Blessing

What a special day.  Today we got to bless our fourth daughter, Violet Elaine.  It was so wonderful because we had many family and friends there to be a part of it.  Daddy blessed her with laughter, a Temple marriage, family, friends, the ability to succeed in school and to be a peace maker with her sisters.  I was so over-come with emotion and there was no tissue in sight.  I always feel touched during these moments.  The best part was having my three Brothers, my Dad, Moroni's Dad, and Brother with their families to enjoy this moment with us.  Thank you Moroni for making me a happy Mother of four beautiful girls.

She is the extra sparkle in our life that we didn't even know was missing.  We love you Violet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backround

Followers