Saturday, March 26, 2011

"I'm Madelyn..."

For those of you who know our third daughter Madelyn know that you laugh most of the time you are around her.  We call her our little "ham" because she is just so funny and no matter how much you wish you could not sometimes, you end up laughing.  Yesterday she cracked us up yet again.  She was quietly playing in her room for a little while and all of a sudden she runs into the living room and announces "I'm poopy!!"  Of course we started to laugh.  Then we asked her "Aren't you Madelyn?"  She paused a half a second and said "I'm Madelyn and...I'm POOPY!!!"  How did we get so lucky???

Here are some other pics of her being a "ham."


We love you Madelyn!  Thanks for the laughs...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I LOVE her hair! Why didn't she wear it that way to church today??????
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Backround

Followers